Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Photos by Nathan

Ever since watching an episode of "Special Agent Oso" on Playhouse Disney where Oso learned to take pictures Nathan has become quite the photographer! I am so glad for digital cameras! I can't imagine using up all this film on Nathan practicing his photographing skills...Here are some of Nathan's recent pictures:

Our stove

Thia is a picture of Mommy cooking. Nathan LOVES to help cook! I have to say that although it slows things down a lot and I am never quite sure that the measurments are exactly correct, I am very glad he likes to cook and I am definately going to encourage his love of cooking.

This one is of Elizabeth. Nathan does not always get all of his subject in the picture... he said "Aww, Mommy, I cut her head off." We will keep working on this :)

Our dog Sunny



Twiggy




Nathan's sippy cup
I also thought I would include some pictures of the kids playing. There is nothing to little kids like an empty box! I tried to get rid of the box once already, but due to the tears when Nathan found his box missing, the box came back for a new round of joy.



That's all for now folks!








1 comment:

  1. WTG on the pictures! Too cute. Great job cutting off sister's head. (my personal favorite!)

    ReplyDelete