Things change when you have a little girl... I was always a tomboy. More of an outdoors kind of person. I still am. Yes, I love to cook. I love to be crafty. But I am not into bows and ribbons and makeup and shoes. But... God saw fit to give me a girl who loves fingernail polish, shoes, and princesses. I never would have ever imagined myself going to Disney on Ice. Hockey, yes. Disney on Ice, no. But guess where we went the weekend of Elizabeth's birthday?! And guess who loved it?!
We had the opportunity to go with an awesome friend of mine from chuch and her beautiful little girl who is just a little older than Elizabeth.
Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald Duck were our "hosts".
There were three stories. The first was The Princess and the Frog.
The Second was Cinderella.
The last story was Tangled. Tangled is such a cute Disney movie! It was so much fun!
They even did a great job with Maximus the horse.
and the floating lights...
I would definately go again!
No comments:
Post a Comment