Well it's official... once I post this I will officially be a blogger! I love to keep up with my family and friends that already have blogs. I love to hear the stories of what is going on, and I love to see all the pictures! So, here I am am, making my own blog so that my family and friends can see all the latest pictures (and videos hopefully) and hear all the crazy kid stories without me having to send pictures and videos in emails which takes so much time and I know is a pain to have to open up all the pictures and videos one at a time. So here it goes!
I am so excited that I can give Elizabeth piggy tails! I do her hair this way almost every day now. She is just way too cute!
Here is Nathan. Daddy was actually taking pictures of him making faces for different emotions(happy, sad, mad, etc.) . I am not sure which emotion this was suposed to be - I just think it's cute!
Well I guess that's enough for a first post! Later!
Welcome to the blogging world, my friend! Your kids are so cute! I, too, love Elizabeth's pig tails :) When Mia was that age she had them every day too! Love it!
ReplyDelete- Casey
Well you know how excited I am that you started a blog!!! I cannot believe how big Elizabeth is-I haven't seen a pic of her since she turned 1 I think. Her pig tails are so adorable! I'm jealous!! I feel like Ella will never have enough hair for pig tails!
ReplyDeleteI am a fellow blogger and reader of blogs. Just saw your link on facebook. I will enjoy following your blog! Great pictures! I look forward to the day I can put Rosalie in pigtails - but thinking it will be quite some time before that happens! LOL
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Blog Land!!!! Your kids are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful gift to Nanny in Indiana!
ReplyDeleteLove you all!
I love your blog, especially the pictures! Thanks.
ReplyDelete