The kids and I went to Busch Gardens this morning - and I brought the camera this time! The weather forecast said that it was going to be hot so I made sure that the kids wore their swimsuits and brought water with us. I love that Busch Gardens allows you to bring in food and drinks. That helps a lot. I bring a water bottle and cups. I give the kids water in their cups and keep refilling the water bottle from water fountains. I am also able to bring in a snack or two so that we don't need to buy anything in the park. Of course all the food smells and looks so yummy so it is very tempting. Maybe we will get a special treat on one of our trips to the park...
Well, today was just Nathan, Elizabeth and me. We started off the day in Sesame Street. The kids had a great time in the splash park. Both kids got soaked and had a lot of fun doing so!
Next we moved over to a dry play area.
I am so glad the kids enjoy playing with each other. I really hope it continues!
Here is Nathan on a sort of balance beam. I was very impressed with his ability to balance himself all the way across.
Here are pictures of the kids riding on the airplanes. Both had a lot of fun here. This was Elizabeth's first time in the airplanes! I remember loving the airplane rides as a kid.
Up, up, and away!
Nathan's favorite part of the entire day was the bumper cars. He rode them 10 times in a row I think! The guy was very nice and said he could ride them as long as he wanted as long as there was no one else in line. When we first walked up the to bumper cars there was a group of kids who were just just getting on. There was one empty car so Nathan joined in. He loved having a bunch of other kids about his age to ride around the bumper cars with.
I was very impressed with his bumper car skill.
The last ride of the day was the little Clydesdales. As much of a dare devil that Elizabeth thinks she is, she did get on this ride and decide it was not for her. Look at that face! She did not like this ride! Nathan on the other hand did not want to get off even after his second time.
The kids were great! I had packed a lunch for us and so around noon we headed to the car. I got the kids all set up in their car seats and passed out lunches. As I was pulling out the parking lot I looked back to see both my babies sound asleep, partially eaten sandwiches still in their laps.
It was a good trip and I look forward to the rest of the season!












No comments:
Post a Comment