Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Festival

October 16th was Fall Festival at our church.  Fall Festival is so much fun!  We had perfect weather too - sunny and mid 60s.   Yes, my son is in shorts, but I think this kid would wear shorts in the snow.  He gets it honest though, I can remember my brothers (...Greg) doing the same thing.

Nathan loves the bouncy things.  Elizabeth went in one for the first time (I think) but just stood there and wouldn't move so John had to talk her out of it.


Elizabeth did love getting candy though.  Here she is trying to get a box of Nerds in her pocket.  I couldn't believe it but that box of candy actually made it home!  She is a candy fiend.


Nathan played several of the games.  Elizabeth just went straight for the treat bucket.  This game was a pumpkin toss.  Mimi and Grandad were helping run this game.


A hot dog and chili dinner was served - yummy!  Elizabeth loved her "chipies".  Nathan actually ate a hot dog.  Amazing because neither one of my kids like hot dogs, but Nathan said "hey, this isn't so bad!"


There was a tractor drawn hayride and also a donkey pulled cart ride.  Such a cute little donkey!  We ended the evening with the donkey ride.  Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment