Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nathan's Thomas the Train Birthday Cake

Nathan is 4 years old!

I know I am behind in posting Nathan's birthday pictures... here it is 2 days after Thanksgiving - yes that means it is a full 2 weeks after Nathan's birthday, but here are the pictures :)

Here we are with Nathan's Thomas the Train Cake.  I was very happy with how the cake turned out!  We got to use the train cake pan that my brother Eric had as a bithday cake when he was a little boy.  Nathan really wanted freight cars to go with his cake so we made up one freight car and one caboose (yes that is what that green thing is supposed to be - thank you very much Aunt Chelsei )


Nathan blowing out his candle


Nathan eating his cake


Aren't they so cute!  Cousin Ethan, Elizabeth and Nathan are ready for some cake!


Happy Birthday Nathan!  You are such a blessing to this family!

2 comments: