Wow! It's been since November since I posted last! I have a lot of catching up to do! Our computer got a pretty nasty virus and then my internet was out at the house for awhile... all that being said - I think I am back up and running again (for now!)
We have had quite a winter so far! We have had 3 significant snowfalls (significant for our area anyway) and it is only the end of December! The kids have been so excited!
Here are the kids playing in our backyard during the 2nd snowfall of the year.
The neighbor girls came over to play as well - Nathan and Elizabeth had so much fun!
Here they are making an "igloo"
Our most recent snowfall started on Christmas Day!!!!!!! It continued to snow, and snow, and snow! We ended up with about 14 inches of snow! How beautiful!
John and I took the kids for a "walk"
Here is a shot looking down our street.
What a perfect Christmas! Time with family, friends, and SNOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment