Friday, January 21, 2011

Kids with Guitars

My kids LOVE music (go figure...) I try to have at least one day a week that is "music day".  Every weekday from 10:00 to 11:00 AM we do some sort of activity. I have 5 different activities that I try to make sure we get done at least once every week, but I don't ever do them in the same order.  One day a week we do "school", one day we read books, another day we do crafts, another we do puzzles, and then the last activity we do is music. 

Some days music for us could be putting on a kids CD and listening, dancing, and singing to it.  Another day we might pull out the keyboard and play it.  Today we got out my guitar.  I have to admit, guitar days are my favorite!  It makes me want to actually get my guitar out more often and play.  The kids love it!

Here is Nathan and his "I'm so cool with my guitar" self.


Here is Elizabeth.  She tends to play the guitar as if she is playing the upright bass.  It's just a little big for her :)



And here are the goofy kids together.  I can't wait for the day we can actually all sing and play together as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment