Thursday, June 9, 2011

The New Family Car

I never thought of myself as someone who would drive a mini van. I pictured myself more as a SUV type person, but with our two kids and the three others that I watch every day, we have been looking for something with more space for kids' car seats.  And it's a bummer when we have to take two cars if anyone is going to ride with us. We were patient and did not rush into debt and God blessed us with this mini van!

A '99 Dodge Caravan with only 67,000 miles!  We were able to pay cash for it - which was one of our major criteria in any vehicle that we were going to purchase!  No going into debt for a car!



For being an older vehicle the interior is in amazingly great shape! 


More room for the kids!



So much room in the back!


What a blessing! 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!! We wholeheartedly agree about paying cash for cars. We do the same thing. I am getting ready to put together a blog post about it. Rich bought a new truck last week - we actually have 3 cars now and only 2 drivers! (we paid cash for all of them) We also stick with used vehicles.
    That van looks great! I can't believe you found a '99 van with only 67,000 miles on it! That is absolutely unheard of. You will get so many more years out of that van!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I know you are sooo happy you aren't "stuck" at home with all the kids anymore. Think of all the adventures that await you and the kids!

    ReplyDelete