My kid's favorite Granola Bars:
4 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
2/3 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup honey
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
2 c minature semisweet chocolate chips (or any other yummy treats you want to put in)




Mmmm! Those look good! I'll have to attempt to make them some time soon! Elliott can't have the flour or the oats, but I am thinking I may have to make a secret Mommy-Daddy stash :)
ReplyDeleteBTW - I'm super impressed you still have Easter candy at your house! lol
I was wondering if anyone would notice the Easter candy Casey! Too funny! Yea, I buy things like this super cheap on sale after the holiday just for things like this! I used up Christmas red and green white chocolate chips two batches ago!
ReplyDeleteYum, good recipe! I might try this-I've seen some granola bar recipes that are SO complicated, like 25 ingredients or something! This one looks doable :)
ReplyDelete